Mississippi  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/06/13, 9:29 am

The SBA is taking $168 out of my SS disability check for a loan payment that my exhusband (now deceased) took out after Hurricane Katrina to rebuild his house. I was required to sign papers even though I was never on the deed and had no rights to the house whatsoever. I got nothing from the house after the divorce and did not have the right to live in it. Am I responsible for this debt?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search