Mississippi  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 8:55 am

I have been charged with telephone harrasment. My ex girlfriend filed these charges stating i have been harrasing her via phone, i am guilty BUT we have a child together were she hasnt allowed me to see for 10 months and will not respond to me when i call nor text or email i dont have a clue where she lives i pay child support through mississippi DHS they want give me an exact address but if i call her she presses charges for harrasment by telephone where do i stand in this matter

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search