Legal Question in Criminal Law in Mississippi

violation exparte in maryland

do i have writes to enter my home if my wife is not thier

Asked on 4/05/07, 7:26 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bill Wood Law Office of William C. Wood, LLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: violation exparte in maryland

In general, no. Look at the order to see what it says. If you have been ordered to stay away from the residence, then you must stay away from the residence regardless of whether she is home or not.

Most orders will allow you to enter the home once at a specific time with a police officer or sheriff's deputy to get your personal belongings.

Read more
Answered on 4/05/07, 7:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now