Legal Question in DUI Law in Mississippi

Last night I got arrested for under 21 dui with a 00.7 bac but i turn 21 in a couple days can i get that charge expunged off my record when i turn 21? this is my first arrest no other expunges or anything clean record till this

Asked on 11/19/12, 9:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Stacy Pepper Pepper & Odom, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to retain a lawyer to help you if you have not been convicted yet. A minor can have the DUI non-adjudicated, and then it can be expunged. However, if you already have been convicted, then it can not be expunged.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/13, 1:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now