Mississippi  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/24/13, 9:45 am

Can you plead not guilty to 1st offense DUI charge?

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/24/13, 10:48 am by Stacy Pepper

Yes, and you should hire an experienced DUI attorney to help you fight the charge.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Pepper & Odom, P.C. 571 Highway 51 Ridgeland, MS 39157

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search