Mississippi  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/09/10, 12:49 pm

I recieved a dui in august 08 by a county officer and pled guilty , got another dui in the city limits of the same town this january they messed up and charged me with first offense again so I pled no contest. I got another dui three weeks ago in another town and they charged me with second offense but at court the next day the arresting officer told the judge it was my third and not my second that he had just found out about an hour before court so the judge said he was amending the ticket and the judge himself arrested me verbaly for third offense dui. My question is can I be charged with third offense and never have been wrote up or found guilty of second offence and could I get the second first offense dropped or taken off my record because of their mistake?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search