Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Abiding by Divorce Degree

My ex is ordered to pay me Money owed on Land and a Trailer we owner finacing to someone. Less the insurance and taxes I just found out he has been keeping the late fee for himself each month what do I need to to.

Asked on 5/19/09, 10:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Albert Pettigrew Law Offices Ph 228-875-8736
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Abiding by Divorce Degree

You would file a motion for wilful and contumacious contempt of court for failure to abide by the court's order, and request attorney fees.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/09, 4:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now