Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/09, 6:55 pm

Adopting Nieces

My husband and I want to adopt my two nieces that live in PA. They are in foster care and I am currently serving in the military and deployed to Afghanistan. My husband is living in MS. How would we go about adopting them and can we although I am in another country?

1 Answer

Answered on: 3/02/09, 6:00 pm by Olufemi Salu

Re: Adopting Nieces

Yes. Please contact my office at salu@salulawfirm.com.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Salu and Salu Law Firm, PLLC 2129 Stateline Road West Suite A Southaven, 38614

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search