Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

child support

my husband and i have deciding on getting a divorce and we have a husband also is a alcoholic.i am the only one who takes care of my daughter when my husband home he is drunk....i take care of all the bills also...its like iam doing everything myself...he does wrk two jobs but thats all how much would he have to pay in child support

Asked on 3/09/09, 2:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Olufemi Salu Salu and Salu Law Firm, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: child support

Please contact me at [email protected] to schedule consultation on your case.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/09, 10:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now