Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

Do I have to let my children go to their fathers house if he is living with a married woman, who is separated from her husband ?

Asked on 1/07/13, 7:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy Matusheski Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Yes, under those circumstances, if the divorce order requires you to do so. However, you can file a motion to modify his visitation or to require that the married woman not sleep over when the children are visiting.

Read more
Answered on 1/28/13, 7:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now