Legal Question in Family Law in Mississippi

custody/ visitation

my wife has left with our 6 mnth old daughter and I do not know there exact whereabouts. she has stated the only way I will see my daughter is if there is a court order issued. I can't file one however because I do not have an address to serve her the papers. what can i do to get visitation with my daughter

Asked on 3/10/09, 6:33 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mary Milek Milek Law Firm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: custody/ visitation

I suggest you file your case immediately, before she establishes residency elsewhere and files against you in that jurisdiction. There are many ways to locate her, but first you need to file.

Read more
Answered on 3/11/09, 12:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Mississippi

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now