Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/01/13, 8:30 am

How do i file for divorce if i live in another state?

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/11/13, 6:29 am by Timothy Matusheski

It depends on the state and the circumstances. More information is needed to give a definitive answer to this question.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Law Offices of Timothy J. Matusheski 708 Horton St New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search