Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/13, 12:48 pm

My grandpa died and I hired a lawyer to collect the life insurance check and he has received the check but now saying he can't give it to me because he lost some paper work and he has to get it from the life insurance company again what should I do

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search