Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/06/12, 9:15 pm

I live in Mississippi and understand Majority age is 21. My question is: I have paid Child support for 18 years, My Son just had his own child and is 18 yrs of age, 9-28-93, He is still in High School, graduating this year) and lives with his mother. Is he considered emancipated and am I eligible to stop paying CS? Thank You

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search