Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/03/13, 10:41 am

In the state of Mississippi my i have filed for a no fault divorce. The papers have been signed and we have passed the sixty day waiting period. Just waiting on the judge to sign the papers. Now my ex is threating to stop the divorce because they saw someone out with me. Is there anything they can do to stop it since we both have signed the papers and are just waiting on the judge to sign them?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search