Mississippi  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/31/09, 9:03 am

how can I get out of a supenoa

I am in Texas. I have been supenoaed for a child custody case in Miss. Can I get out of this supenoa without penality?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search