Mississippi  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/26/13, 4:25 pm

I am a 22 year old college with extreme financial need and no support. My question is what procedure to I need to follow to obtain the over 11,000 dollars my dad owes my mother in back child support.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search