Mississippi  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/18/03, 3:45 pm

He filed for appeal and it was called a mistrial

I sued my wedding photographer in justice court and won. he filed an appeal in county cour and the judge called a mistrial because his attorney made some threatening statements(to the judge). It has been over a year and a half and the defendent has not asked for the case to be heard by another judge. Where do I go from here. Can his appeal be thrown out and my judgement from Justice court reinstated? Can I sue him again for my attorney fee for the appeal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search