Mississippi  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/23/13, 1:54 pm

I live in ms. in july I was at a board of supervisors/ planning commission meeting appealing a case. I lost the appeal but I did show he was not telling the truth in his answers and according to his address not even supposed to be there. I believe this is what made him mad and set him off. as I was leaving the other party jumped out of his chair and attacked me from behind shoving me against a wall and jumping on my back the baliff and several board members had to get him off me. he was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and assault this has been in the newspapers, where the board attorney stated he threw the first punch, also on the news and radio I went to the emergency room for injuries to my back although my injuries are not severe I want to know if I can sue this nut for attacking me, where he did it, in a government building and the unwanted publicity. the police reports states it is unclear how many times I was struck. this man has the money to think that he can do whatever he wants. I feel he was mad and purposely trying to hurt and embarrass me

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search