Mississippi  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/01/10, 3:07 pm

today my brothers (girlfriends father) beat him with baseball bat , near death... he has busted organs and fractures, he is now in ICU.... my brother was not on this mans property.... can this be charged as an attempt to murder?? we have not done anything legal yet as this has just happened . im just wondering if this charge is an option ??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search