Mississippi  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/11, 7:28 pm

my grandfather owned 120 arces and had 12 children. The land is not divided and in the Will its suppose to past down through the generations. It's vacant land and no one is going to do anything with it. I'd prefer to divide it and sell it. Our family cannot come to terms on this issue enough to just sell it whole. What would be the steps to get it done?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search