Mississippi  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/14/05, 2:30 pm

injured in a company vehicle can i personally sue the other driver

while driving a supervisor emergency vehicle in a non emergent mode, a vehicle pulled out into my lane causing me to hit her. as a result of the accident i aggrivated a previous injury to my back that i had received 3 years earlier while working for the same company. i have been off work with the injury since the accident and according to the doctors i am looking at not being able to continue my work as i did it prior to this accident. the girl was at total fault and was the cause of the accident. workers comp is only $351.00 a week and i am loosing money fast. can i get compensation from another entity. can the girl or her insurance be sued for damages? thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search