Mississippi  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/04, 12:32 pm

still cant work

I sustained a calcaneous fracture on the job Dec.15,2003. We decided not to do surgery,since there was no guarentee that it would heal properly. I went through weeks of physical therapy after the cast was removed. Physical therapists were planning more treatment but my doctor released me to go back to work May 3,2004. I have been back to work now for two weeks and I find the pain is sometimes unbearable. When I get home it is always swollen. I dont think I can continue this way. What are my options, now that I am no longer on workers compensation?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search