Missouri  |  Civil Litigation

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/02/10, 10:05 am

my an my girlfriend r being kicked out of a house we've been living in for 3 months, the landlord says we haven't been paying we have but we have no recipt, what do we do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search