Missouri  |  Personal Injury

Hi, i have a question on what my penalty or fine may cost for my tickets. i have one for careless driving and causing an injury and 2 for child restraint?

Answered on: 6/13/11, 10:53 am by James Manning

I would be happy to look this up for you. The answer depends on the location of the tickets. There may be a way to handle this that does not result in points being assessed to your license. If you just pay the tickets, you could end up paying more and losing your license. Please do not hesitate to call if you would like for me to find out the costs associated. The consultation is free of charge.

James Manning, PC 2502 W. Wall Street Harrisonville, MO 64117

Answered on: 6/13/11, 4:27 pm by Michael R. Nack

You should not plead guilty and pay fines for these violations. There will be points assessed against your driving record, your insurance premiums will go up, and there may be other serious negative collateral consequences. You should hire an attorney who practices in the area where you are to go to court. The attorney should be able to avoid most if not all of these negative consequences for you. If you are in the Eastern part of the State, I may be able to offer my services to you. Please feel free to call.

Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law 200 South Bemiston (307) St. Louis, MO 63105