Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

i have residential custody of my son who is 16. i have a home phone where my ex can contact his son at anytime. Do i have to give my ex my sons cell phone number? He hasn't paid child support in five years except for $100 and I feel I go the phone for it so I can get a hold of my son when i need to and he can use the house phone to contact him. Is this ok to do? Or does this violate visitation/contact - our divorce papers just state that he can freely contact him - no other stipulations. He can freely contact on our home phone and my son can return a call if he isn't home to take the call.

Asked on 12/28/10, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barbara Hecht Barbara E. Hecht, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

According to the term in your agreement, as you have stated, you have provided phone access with the home phone.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/11, 4:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now