Legal Question in Family Law in Missouri

i have residential custody of my son who is 16. i have a home phone where my ex can contact his son at anytime. Do i have to give my ex my sons cell phone number? He hasn't paid child support in five years except for $100 and I feel I go the phone for it so I can get a hold of my son when i need to and he can use the house phone to contact him. Is this ok to do? Or does this violate visitation/contact - our divorce papers just state that he can freely contact him - no other stipulations. He can freely contact on our home phone and my son can return a call if he isn't home to take the call.

Barbara Hecht Barbara E. Hecht, P.C.

According to the term in your agreement, as you have stated, you have provided phone access with the home phone.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Missouri