Missouri  |  Personal Injury

i need to know if i can do any thing if i had a acndent in 07 and the inc of the guy that hint me told me i didnt need to get a lawer ans my ancle was hurt that day and i still have to wear a band or hight top boot is there any thing i can do now

Answered on: 9/28/10, 12:35 pm by James Manning

I would really need to speak with you to give you an accurate answer. You probably still have time to file a claim if the accident occurred in Missouri because the Missouri statute of limitation is five years. The problem would be if you signed a document called a release and settlement agreement. Give me a call if you want me to find this out for you. If you did not release the negligent party, then there are likely several claims available to you.

James Manning, PC 2502 W. Wall Street Harrisonville, MO 64117

Answered on: 9/28/10, 12:50 pm by Spencer Farris

Depends- if you didn't sign anything and this accident happened in Missouri, you still have time to get an attorney. 66725 looks like a Kansas Zip code, and if so, you may be out of time. I can recommend an attorney in either instance, and will charge you nothing to discuss the matter.

The S.E. Farris Law Firm 116 East Lockwood St. Louis, MO 63119