Missouri  |  Disability Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/09/09, 8:14 pm

child Support

My x says he does not have to pay child support on our child when she turns 18. DECREE says he has to pay until child reaches majority, or is no longer a dependent, or until further court order, 1 more year of High School and then she will be a full time student in college.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search