Missouri  |  Bankruptcy

I recently asked the question about whether Missouri could legally garnish my wages since I owe back taxes from 10,11, 06,7,08 apparently. I received the following response from one of your experts, but it was vague in saying that Missouri can "try to" garnish me?

[[[Missouri can try to collect back taxes if they know where to find you. Generally, they get this informaton from the IRS or other sources that may show a current address. It is advisable to try to work out a payment plan with Missouri if possible so this liability does not come up in the future when it may be more difficult to resolve.]]]

They already have my address and I offered to set up payment schedule to which they refused, citing that I didn't file taxes for 06,07,08, at which time I filed bankruptcy Chapter 7. I hadn't filed for these years until recently while residing here in Oklahoma about 6 moths ago, when I had my lawyer file my taxes for 06,07,08 ,09,10,and 11. My question is can Missouri LEGALLY garnish my wages since I no longer live in their state?