Missouri  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/21/13, 4:58 pm

I'm in a C-corp business with two other partners. One partner is under performing and we would like to remove him. I've heard that we can do that as long as we don't take his shares. Is that correct?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search