Missouri  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/09/11, 10:12 pm

I invested money in a sub s corp. There were no stock certificates issued to me. I am a silent partner. On paper I am an officer of the corporation. This case involves a restaurant. If the business is sold (the building is rented) am I entitled to a return on my investment based on the money I have invested? Am I entitled to profits from the corporation based on the amount I have invested?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search