Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri


I have a friend who wants to give me 20% of a business that he own 50% of. His parner of the other 50% is in agreement to this.The agreement is I get 20% of profit w/no out of pocket and not responsable for past debts. when I complete one year of service at that time I will receave of all dealing Ineed to know where to get a contract that will hold up and protect my intrest as of right now I'm broke so I cant pay for a lawer please help

Asked on 1/27/07, 6:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony DeWitt Bartimus, Frickleton Robertson & Gorny, PC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: ownership

You need to see an attorney who has experience in drafting business agreements. This is not something you can do own your own. You need to pay an attorney to draft such an agreement in order to protect your legal rights.

Read more
Answered on 1/29/07, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now