Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri

I recently formed an LLC with the intention of establishing an Internet based business. I planned for my company to be an affiliate marketing business that may involve a blog. When I purchased the web hosting service to host my future website, the purchase template did not have a field for the company name. It required my name as it appears on my credit card and address. I did as instructed concerning my name, however, I included my business mailing address which is a P.O. Box. Since there was not a field in the purchase template for the company name, am I still protected under the LLC liability protection afforded by the LLC? I am most concerned about personal liability arising from a third party (not the website hosting service company). Would I have any personal liability due to any content on my website?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Since you used yoru personal assets to buy the web sourceig, it is conceivable that you may have personal liability some time in the future. You and your attorney (or possibly accountant) can rectify this for you.

Good luck

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri

Business Law Legal Forms