Legal Question in Business Law in Missouri

I worked for a man and he refuses to pay me for the work I did. How should I go about getting paid?

Asked on 10/15/13, 1:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You seem to have two options. Sue the man in small claims Court, or hue an attorney to sue him in associate circuit court.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now