Legal Question in Consumer Law in Missouri

my fiance has had a phone service that has repeatedly drop her calls and cause her phone to not to be able to dial out stating that "this number is not a actual number" 2 nights ago this happened and she called the company and told the "what happens is i have to dial 911" Well guess what today while she was following me home my truck caught on fire and why'll she was trying to call her phone repeatedly stated "this number is the wrong number"..... 911....wrong number? Anyways my truck is now a burnt up pile so i was wondering if we could do anything about it.

Anthony Smith LawSmith

I a,pm sorry to hear about your truck. Depending upon the agreement with her carrier, your fiance may be able to get a partial refund of her service bill, or cancel her contract. She might want to make sure that she isn't having a hardware issue. If her carrier is one that has actual stores, she might take her phone in and try to make a call in front of a technician or salesperson,

Based upon the facts you described, the carrier does not appear to be liab

E for the damage to your truck. But, perhaps there are facts that you weren't able to provide, that could make them liable to her for some damages. Therefore, she should consult directly with a civil practice attorney in her area.

Good luck

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Missouri

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Frank NatoliNatoli-Lapin, LLCNew York, NY