Legal Question in Consumer Law in Missouri

I won a case in small claims court and now they do not want to pay me. My next step is garnishment but I do not know their bank info. What steps are next for me. Is there some way I can force them to give me their bank info so I can file the garnishment?

Asked on 7/30/12, 7:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You can register you judgment, so you can conduct a debtors exam under oath.

Read more
Answered on 7/30/12, 9:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Consumer Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now