Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

About 8-9 years ago i called police because my husband pushed me. I later dropped charges. He never had to go to court. He wants his right to carry and they say he can not get it. Why? We have been married for almost 15 years with no other problems since.

Asked on 2/17/13, 12:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your husband needs to get a copy of his criminal record, andhis deniel letter, and then consult directly with an attorney in your area. It may be impossible for someone online to speculate as to the reason for his license denial.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 7:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now