Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

Is there a difference in a sales case of drugs an a distribution case

Asked on 10/22/13, 4:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If you have been charged with this type of crime, you need to hire the best criminal defense lawyer you can afford. The lawyer will obtain a copy of the charging document and can show you the statute you are accused of violating together with the statutes dealing with punishment. I have handled hundreds of such cases over the last thirty-five years, and you may contact me directly for a free telephone consultation if you do not already have an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 4:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now