Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

drug testing

My mom is in drug court in missouri and her probation officer approved all the medicine that she is taking but she has dropped dirty twice and the first time she had to do 24 hrs in jail and now they say she has to do 48 hrs. I can assure you that she no longer does any type of presciption medication's (pain pills) for the simple fact that she is terrified about going to jail for anonther minute.What can she do to prove to her probation officer that she is clean, and is there anybody that she can talk to that will truly listen to her without thinking that she is trying to manipulate the system. She is very depressed about this situation and would really apperciate some honest answers.

Brian Leininger Leininger Law Office

Re: drug testing

I'm assuming your mother's positive drug tests were for opiates (pain killers). If she was positive for something else it would have nothing to do with her medications. The best I can tell you is to find an experienced criminal defense lawyer in your area.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri