Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

My friend was in the car with one of his friends. His friend was driving, and my friend was in the passenger seat. The driver attempted to shoot someone with a pellet gun. The passenger was not involved in that aside from him being in the car. He still had a court date, but missed it because the notice was sent to his former address. His second court date is today at 3:00 pm but he thought that it was tomorrow at 6. He is currently at work, two hours away. He called to ask for a continuance, but it was denied. A warrant is going to be issued for his arrest. What is the best course of action?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Your friend needs to consult directly with a criminal defense attorney, to deal with the warrant ASAP. Or, he can surrender himself tomorrow and post Bond.

Good luck

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri