Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

I need a good attorney

My brother who is innocent has been charged and convicted of child abuse. he did not abuse his son, and his son has swore out an affidavit stating the same.

He was a fugitive from justice for 9 years; before he ran, he was sentenced to one year. Now they have given him 7 years without charging him with any other crime. We want to get him out of prison.... Can you help?

Asked on 11/18/08, 10:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: I need a good attorney

Where in Missouri is the case situated? Was your brother convicted in absentia, or was he there for the trial? Is his son still a minor?

Read more
Answered on 11/21/08, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now