Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 8:51 am

I have a municipal case going on and the courts will not provide an atty. to consult before you enter a plea and/or are sentenced. I want to be represented because the office involved assaulted me in a Department store all on video. What can I do to push the courts to assign me a public defender. I have asked before and I have also been sentenced without legal representation.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search