Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/29/04, 7:46 pm

petition for forfeiture

How do i file a pleading to a petition for forfeiture of property that was seized in an alleged methamphetamine possession? This is to be filed in the circuit court. Is there a form? Can i do this without an attorney?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search