Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

If I was probation for a class c felony but received sis and have been released to I regain my rights? Such as to vote, go to Canada, and bare arms. I did not have a violent crime but had steriods in my possession

Asked on 2/12/13, 8:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If enough time has passed, you may seek to have the conviction expunged. You should consult directly with counsel in your area.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 2/13/13, 5:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now