Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

If you are a first time offender in Missouri and are charged with first degree armed robbery what can happen? The inmate has been held for almost a year, the supposed victim is not showing up, and they keep rescheduling the court dates. Whats the hold up and reasonably, what are the possible outcomes?

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If the dependent (and his friends and family) have decided not to hire an attorney, the defendant may be in another six months before trial. If convicted, he could get probation, or he might do several years in prison.

Good luck

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law

He is facing a class B felony and up to 15 years and or a fine up to $10,000 I believe. Even if it is his first offense, he should hire the best criminal defense attorney he can possibly afford. I have been defending people charged with felonies for the last thirty-five years, and might be able to offer my services for a reasonable fee. You may contact me directly on his behalf for a free telephone consultation.

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri