Legal Question in Criminal Law in Missouri

My ex wife filed a full order of protection on me her evidence consist mainly of somewhat harrassing messages i sent her boyfriend. can eshe file on the messages i sent to him

Asked on 9/21/13, 7:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael R. Nack Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

This is not "criminal law", but obviously anyone can file anything. You should hire an attorney and defend this case.

Read more
Answered on 9/22/13, 4:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now