Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/15/13, 9:52 am

My ex wife came to my home, parked in my driveway got out of the car and started yelling and cussing, making threats. She was asked to leave but did not. The argument progressed and I put my fist thru her windshield. The police came and I was arrested for desruction of property...Since I asked her to leave and she refused is this not trespassing and is there anything I can do to fight the charges of destruction of property.Since she was on my property

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/15/13, 6:22 pm by Michael R. Nack

No, you don't have a defense based on "trespassing". You need to hire a criminal defense attorney to represent you. If this happens again, go inside, lock the door, and call the police.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Michael R. Nack, Attorney at Law 200 South Bemiston (307) St. Louis, MO 63105

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search