Missouri  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/03/03, 11:41 pm

Wondering ''IF''

I am a 24 year old male on probation for check fraud. i was issued 5 years of sis probation. it has been nearly 3 yrs and i messed up again, stealing over 500. they are going to revoke my prbation, i was wondering if anyone ever heard of someone being able to join a military instead of going to prison. any help would be great.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search