Missouri  |  DUI Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/18/09, 10:10 pm

I'm 18 years old and live in St. Louis, Missouri. I have a clean slate; not even a speeding ticket exists on my record. Just recently I made the poor decision with driving very intoxicated in the rain on an off road towards my house. I hydroplaned and went off the road and slammed into 2 trees, causing a laceration to the head. I know they're charging me with fleeing the scene (even though I had no choice there.Someone had found me and brought me home), but I'm more worried about what they're most likely going to give me. I'm hoping some community service and to be sent to AA meetings or something of that nature, but I know they aren't very tolerate with underage inebriation. What would be the general standard for someone in a situation like mine?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search