Legal Question in DUI Law in Missouri

This question is not drunk driving related, but there was no category that underaged drinking fell under, so I will ask here. I received an MIP of alcohol on a river in Missouri. I would like to apply for a deferred prosecution with the prosecutors office, and would like to know how to do so. I do not want an attorney, I just would like to know how I would go about applying for a deferred prosecution.

Asked on 9/10/09, 7:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Missouri

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now